On-Demand Robotic Cleaning and Monitoring
The CoDi BOT UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) by ForTechnologies is designed primarily for the confinement and disinfection of viruses such as COVID-19, fever detection and live camera feed. Due to the pandemic nature of the virus, the utilization of CoDi BOT UGV enables the companies to carry out safer work environments, eliminating the risk of the spread of viruses.
Putting comfort back into the community!
- Plan and upload routes for autonomous navigation through the MAP Planner software.
- Access thermal imaging, live video, disinfectant system, power system information from the UGV.
- Control onboard payload specific to the current mission.
- 360-degree UVC Light Emitting Diodes covering the entire spectrum of germicidal UV
- No-touch automated disinfection eliminates human error in the disinfection process.
- UV-C photons penetrate cells and damage the nucleic acid, rendering them incapable of reproduction, or microbiologically inactive.